Studies Political Science at Free University of Berlin. Graduated in Bachelor studies of Political Science and German Studies at Martin-Luther-University in Halle (Saale), Germany.
Editor for the Berlin-based protestant weekly “Die Kirche” (the church), covering current issues/politics.
Freelance Journalist for taz, Siegessäule, Queer.de and others.
Speaks German and English.
Topics are LGBTIQ-activism, social movements, churches, refugee politics.
- AthensLive: “Civil Partnership in Greece, a Year Later”, January 2017
- Queer.de: “Dancing against the every-day discrimination”, January 2017 (in German)
- Author of the investigative Blog Leo Watch, since December 2016 (in German)
- Griechenland Zeitung: “A Pact against Austerity”, September 2016 (in German)
- Generation Crisis Projekt: “Leftist Parties Lacked Economic Imagination”, April 2016
- Radio Corax: “Rezension ‘Europa kaputt. Für das Ende der Alternativlosigkeit'”, Mai 2016 (in German)
- Radio Corax: “Impressions And Forecasts On The Election in Greece”, September 2015 (in German, English transcript)
- Documentary “Queer Lives Matter”, 30 minutes, funded by Crowdfunding (not released yet)
- AthensLive: Report about the trial against the Golden Dawn members, February 2017
- NewsPeeks: “Fighting Treason Charges”, Interview with Markus Beckedahl, March 2016
- Newspeeks: “Creators and Copyright in the Digital Age”, Interview with Matthias Spielkamp, March 2016