Studies Political Science at the Free University of Berlin. Currently for a semester abroad at The University of Sydney. Graduated in Bachelor studies of Political Science and German Studies at Martin-Luther-University in Halle (Saale), Germany.
Freelance Journalist for German newspapers such as Tagesspiegel, Taz, Siegessäule, Queer.de and others. A former editor at the Berlin-based protestant weekly „Die Kirche“ (the church), covering current affairs and politics.
Speaks and writes in German and English.
Topics are queer politics, human rights, social movements and religion.
- AthensLive: „Civil Partnership in Greece, a Year Later“, January 2017
- Queer.de: „Dancing against the every-day discrimination“, January 2017 (in German)
- Author of the investigative Blog Leo Watch, since December 2016 (in German)
- Griechenland Zeitung: „A Pact against Austerity“, September 2016 (in German)
- Generation Crisis Projekt: „Leftist Parties Lacked Economic Imagination“, April 2016
- Radio Corax: „Rezension ‚Europa kaputt. Für das Ende der Alternativlosigkeit'“, Mai 2016 (in German)
- Radio Corax: „Impressions And Forecasts On The Election in Greece“, September 2015 (in German, English transcript)
- Documentary „Queer Lives Matter – How LGBT-Activists Change The World“, 30 minutes, co-funded by Crowdfunding (Premiere on February 11, 2019 at the Berlin Independent Film Festival, awarded „Best LGBT Film“)
- AthensLive: Report about the trial against the Golden Dawn members, February 2017
- NewsPeeks: „Fighting Treason Charges“, Interview with Markus Beckedahl, March 2016
- Newspeeks: „Creators and Copyright in the Digital Age“, Interview with Matthias Spielkamp, March 2016